Saturday, June 14, 2008

Project 3- Reflection

Project 3 is my favourite project out of the three. I found it easier to engage with the assignment, because we are able to choose our own artists and we are designing for something that we really like. The skills we learnt in the previous two assignments are extremly useful and helped us to acheive a more complete assignments. That is the ability to build model, draw poche drawaings and analyse buildings with parti diagrams, and give feelings and atmosphere to buildings through using architectural elements. In this assignment, I was chanllenged to think about the relationships between the exterior and the interior and how it can be related to the site. I was also questioned if it is possible to have exterior qualities to be bought into the interior. Hence making my self to build a building that is mostly opened to the environment in order to suit my theme "Decay".

No comments: